1- The founder :
- is father Emile Geara from Habil, Jbeil, ordained priest at the patriarchalschoolofAinwarka in 1952.
- He founded the Social Institute of The Young Girl ofLebanonin Ain Warka in 1956 in order to educate the girls and enable them to become good citizens and virtuous mothers in tomorrow’s world.
- Due to his great love and adoration of The Holy Eucharist, he discovered his vocation which was to establish a religious congregation under its name. He got the approval from the Maronite Patriarch and the permission of the Apostolic Chair on the 21st of July, 1966.
- On the 17th of September, 1965, the founder had the privilege of meeting His Holiness, Paul the 6th who blessed him as well as the newly founded congregation.
- On the 14th of September, 1966, the first eight novices wore the robe of the congregation.
2- The spirituality of the congregation :
It is summarized in three words : Evangelical, Eucharistic, Apostolic
A- In its evangelical quality, our congregation seeks to follow the salutary apostolate of the Bible : «Whoever hears my word and believes Him, Who sent me, has the eternal life». (John 5 :24)
B- In its Eucharistic quality, our congregation attempts through our nuns to be a Host for the «Host» and for the souls to whom the nuns are devoted because «Greater love has no one than this that he lay down his life for his friends». (John 15:13)
C- In its apostolic quality, the motto of our congregation’s work and of its apostolic life is the word that Jesus Christ addressed his disciples with : «As the Father has sent me, I am sending you». (John 20:21)«Go into the world and preach the good news to all creatures». (Mark 16:15)
3- Its special aims :
1- Pay a constant worship, interior as well as exterior, to The Holy Eucharist and dedicate one self to spread it among the faithful, especially the children.
2- Collaborate with the parishes priests in their different apostolic activities.
3- Teach the youth the humanitarian principles and the Christian virtues so that they would preserve their dignity and protect their purity and morality because the young girls of today will be the mothers of the future generation.
4- Help most particularly the poor and the abandoned as we are reminded to do in the Bible : «He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor». (Luke 4:18)